Before I post the list, let me say this: I was not only happily suprised at the amount of people at the audition, but by the amount of talent. Everyone brought their best work to the studio and I couldn't be more impressed.
Ok, I said it. And now, the much awaited list:
Officer Lockstock - Brandon Eck
Officer Barrel - Addison Blaylock
Little Sally - Kensington Blaylock
Bobby - Lee Musgrave
Hope - Emily Durchholz (If I misspelled that, I'm sorry!)
Caldwell B. Cladwell - John Wenzel
Pennywise - Ashley Frary
Fipp - Jeremy Brailsford
McQueen - Chad Ferriell
Hotblades Hallie / Old Man Strong - Amelia Dalto
Little Becky / Mrs. Millenium - Leigh Grimes
Tiny Tom / Dr. Billeaux - Preston Harris-Dunlap
Soupy Sue / Secretary - Apryl Higgins
Rita the Stockfish / 1st UGC Executive - Lydia Abell
Billy Boy / 2nd UGC Executive - Josh Crouch
Josephine Strong / Old Lady - Mary Anne Mathews
Singing Chorus - Kelly Frary, Farley, Bailey Zeigler
Dancing Chorus - Katlyn, Olivia Schaperjohn
For those who are singing chorus, that means you'll be singing and doing basic movement. For those in dancing chorus, you'll be doing the more advanced dances- you'll still be singing, but the singing chorus will be helping you when you're moving a lot. Those of you in the chorus will be in many scenes (almost all of them) playing many different parts.
For those of you who are double cast, you will be playing both parts and *possibly* more. You're ability to play more roles depends on how many scenes your first two characters are in.
I have the scripts- if you need one, call me, 812-618-5138. First rehearsal is next Tues, 3-9pm. Can't be there- talk to me!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment